5 Reasons To See A Pediatric Dentist By Your Child's First Birthday
1. Guidelines - The ADA (American Dental Association) and AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) recommend your child to see a pediatric dentist by 1 year old.
2. Dental Home - 1 year old is a great age to establish a close relationship between your child, a pediatric dentist and yourself as a parents/care giver.
3. Oral Health - A comprehensive oral exam is important to the well being of your child to evaluate for dental caries, oral pathologies/diseases or abnormalities.
4. Prevention - At an early age your pediatric dentist can create a customized plan for your child that includes oral hygiene, diet, injury prevention, non-nutritive habits, fluoride supplementation and any other of your concerns
5. Finance - Early identification and intervention or oral health problems is the most cost effective way to treat your child's dental needs. Our office is happy to accept most dental insurances including Husky A+B coverage